Do you have a little one who loves the “magic” of the forest and would love nothing more than to put on fairy wings and frolic and pretend they can fly?
We are now looking for fairies! This is a unique opportunity to let your little one participate in dressing up and having a imaginative fairy experience.
We will soon be offering our Limited Edition Petite Fairy Sessions for children ages 3-10 and Mothers included (optional)
For participating as a model you will receive:
- 1 magically edited social media digital image
- 1 keepsake ornament
- Your little one will get to choose a pair of fairy wings to take home!
- A complimentary all-over “fairy experience” creating and planning beautiful artwork (normally $125)
What is required
- A ten-minute phone call briefly go over what I do differently as a boutique photographer and share what a wall art investment looks like
- A short pre-session consultation to allow you to view products for consideration, have your littles try on the dresses and come up with the perfect look.
- We will need 3 images of the walls you are considering for wall art, such as the child’s bedroom, hallways, etc.(with a piece of copy paper taped up horizontally) This is used for size reference in our program for virtual previews.
- After the session, there will be an ordering appointment, which will be the one time you will see your images. (all financial decision-makers should be present) We will sit down (in person or via Google Meet virtually) to allow you to select your favorites, see what your artwork will look like on your wall, and consider any purchases. Your $25 will be taken off any purchase you make. IF you decide not to move forward with a purchase, we will refund you.
**Please note that digital images are only included with tangible products purchased and are not listed for individual sale as part of what we offer with a boutique experience is ensuring they end up as lasting high-quality heirloom artwork.
NOTES ABOUT THE LOCATIONS:
Willow Farm Park: Large Trees, long grassy areas, a little creek, unique clusters of trees for the fairy vibes.
Private Property Forest Location (located above Carter Lake): This is a gorgeous forest location overlooking a lake with beautiful wildflowers, trees, and even mountain views. It is about a 40 min drive from Longmont, so you are well aware. If you are committed to a wall art or storyteller album purchase, this is well worth considering. (address sent upon booking)
Longmont Memorial Rose Garden (pictured in the sample) This historic treasure of Longmont has just about every variety of rose you can imagine and is perfect for those little frolicking fairies to run about.
Please don’t hesitate if you have any questions and I look forward to capturing your magical fairy experience!
To apply, simply email email@example.com and we will set up a call.